This contract supplies Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure services.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: DPC-ICT-02-2021
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 23 November 2021
End date: 23 November 2024
The key benefits of this contract are:
- competitive pricing
- increased support services
This contract provides:
- Amazon Web Services cloud services
- VMWare cloud
- Amazon Web Services professional services
- enterprise support
- training and certification
Name: Amazon Web Services Australia Pty Ltd
ABN: 63 605 345 891
Address: L18, 8 Exhibition Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact name: Simon Dugina
Title: Sales Manager Public Sector
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How buyers use this contract
For new buyers:
- Contact the Amazon Web Services Account Executive to discuss pricing and services.
- Seek internal approval. Follow local Agency procedures to seek approval for the purchase.
- Request the Web Services mutual non-disclosure agreement form from the Amazon Web Services Account Executive.
- Complete the Amazon Web Services mutual non-disclosure agreement and send back to the Amazon Web Services Account Executive to receive the following documents:
- Amazon Web Services Affiliate Addendum
- Additional Addenda to support the purchase
- Fill in and sign Amazon Web Services Affiliate Addendum and any additional Addenda. Return the completed forms to the Amazon Web Services Account Executive.
For buyers under the former 2014 Amazon Web Services enterprise agreement wanting to transition to this contract:
The same process applies to new buyers.
- a new Amazon Web Services mutual non disclosure agreement must be signed
- new Amazon Web Services Private Pricing Addendum and Affiliate Addendum will also be required.
For buyers who are current uses of Amazon Web Services provided through a third party and wanting to transition to this contract:
Contact the third party advising the intention to transition to this agreement.
Reviewed 21 June 2022