This contract provides electricity to small and medium sites using less than 40MWh per year. This includes renewable energy certificates, along with supplying new sites.
Lead agency: Department of Government Services
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-04-2018
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 01 January 2019
End date: 30 June 2025
Key benefits include:
- fixed commodity tariffs
- consolidated and electronic billing
- cost-efficient energy in a volatile wholesale market
- the ability to add new sites, subject to conditions.
This contract covers main areas of retail electricity supply services:
- electricity supply for small and medium enterprise, and residential sites, using less than 40 MWh per year
- the ability to add new sites
- a percentage of total energy from green power sources (5%, 10%, 20%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%) of green power
- service in line with policies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
This contract is a sole supplier arrangement with AGL:
AGL: 090 538 337
Address: 699 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How buyers use this contract
Step 1: Seek internal approval
Check to see if internal approval is required to use this contract.
Step 2: Complete the roll-in form
Complete the roll in form based on the site’s annual consumption. Site connection must align with the contracted supplier based on estimated or historical consumption.
Step 3: Submit the roll in form and confirm eligibility
If approved, the category manager will send the roll in form to the supplier and notify the buyer.
Step 4: Supplier to contact approved Agency
Allow up to 10 business days from submission of the roll in form for the supplier to provide connection to the site. The supplier will confirm to the buyer when connection has been established.
Reviewed 03 August 2023