This panel of pre-qualified suppliers provides access to suppliers under three categories:
- Elevation (LiDAR)
- Geospatial Analytics
Lead agency: Department of Transport and Planning
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: eServices Register Contract 2021
Arrangement type: Panel
Start date: 28 November 2021
End date: 27 November 2024
This Panel is closed for new applications.
The analytics category will be opened for new applicants in the fourth quarter of 2023.
The key benefits of this Panel are:
- archive of previously acquired data and analytics products available to Victorian Government, state public entities and councils (subject to IP)
- management of all sourcing activities
- assistance in developing requirements
- streamlined procurement process
- standard terms and conditions
- pre-qualified and approved suppliers.
This panel covers geospatial imagery, elevation and analytical products and services, including:
- Imagery captures through either satellite, aircraft, drone, vehicle, pedestrian and watercraft
- True colour, near-infrared, panchromatic (ultraviolet), hyperspectral, thermal, radar and video imagery products
- Subscription services, scanning and restoration
- LiDAR captures through either aircraft, drone, vehicle, pedestrian and watercraft
- Topographic, bathymetric, photogrammetric and sonar capture methods
- Products include point clouds, digital terrain models and digital surface models
- Subscription services
- Bespoke remote sensing data analysis
- As-a-service web-based remote sensing data analysis
- Geospatial process automation development
- Manual feature extraction
- Bespoke feature extraction, artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms
- Commercial off-the-shelf feature extraction, artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms
- Textured and untextured models
- 3D model streaming
What's not covered
This panel doesn’t cover:
- building information models (BIM) – please use the eServices Register
- Digital Twin Victoria software and platform development – please use the eServices Register
- contract workers - please use the Staffing services panel
- temporary staff - please use the Staffing services panel
- hardware - please use the IT Infrastructure register
- professional services for software and hosting services – please use the eServices Register
- hosted services, including software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) – please use the eServices Register.
A management fee applies to purchases made through the panel. The pricing is available in the confidential information section.
Review the Geospatial Data and Analytics panel suppliers and view each supplier's approved categories.
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How buyers use this contract
Buyers need to contact the Coordinated Imagery to use this panel.
The Coordinated Imagery Program will assist the buyer with all procurement requirements. This includes procurement preparation, invite offers and contract management.
Step 1: Start the service request
Email the Coordinated Imagery Program.
Step 2: Develop the service request
The Coordinated Imagery Program will work with buyers to develop a service request. This will detail the products and/or services required and specifications, including:
- timeframes, and
The Coordinated Imagery Program will determine if suitable products already exist and will manage the provision of the products to the buyer.
If a suitable product is not available, the Coordinated Imagery Program will manage the approach to suppliers on behalf of the buyer, including:
- clarification of responses,
- shortlisting of suppliers, and
- best and final offers
Step 3: Evaluate offers
The Coordinated Imagery Program will manage the evaluation process in line with VGPB policies and in conjunction with the buyer. The buyer will be supplied with a Tender Evaluation and Recommendation report for approval to engage with the recommended supplier.
The Coordinated Imagery Program will then:
- negotiate and enter into a contract with the supplier
- manage contract performance and;
- receipt delivery of products.
Step 4: Delivery
The Coordinated Imagery Program will perform quality assurance on the products before delivery to the buyer.
Final products will be delivered to the buyer via Amazon Web Services Simple Storage Solution (AWS S3).
Step 5: Invoicing
Payment options include:
- Interdepartmental or inter-agency funds transfer for Victorian Government departments
- An invoice is emailed to the buyer
Standard Government payment terms apply.
For exemption requests, email the GDA Panel Category Manager. Visit Apply for an exemption from a State Purchase Contract for more information.
Reviewed 05 March 2023