The Construction Supplier Register is an open register.
This register only applies to Victorian government building and construction projects.
The Register contains two main sections:
- suppliers of construction work, such as builders
- suppliers of construction related services, such engineers and architects
Each section is divided into categories. A category may further divided into sub-categories that define areas of expertise or competency.
Some categories may include a project limit defining the highest project value a supplier may undertake.
Access the list of categories and sub-categories for:
New category open - Low value works projects
Government Agencies commission many lower value works projects, such as new public housing and maintenance for public housing and schools.
Suppliers can now express their interest in these projects.
This new category treats small value projects in the same way as bigger projects. Suppliers in this category:
- are eligible to be invited to tender for Victorian Government construction projects as pre-qualified suppliers
- have access to tender efficiencies available through pre-qualification
- allows suppliers to promote their project history
Tools and support
Reviewed 28 September 2020