The VicRoads prequalification scheme lists suppliers who are prequalified to tender on VicRoads work.
The scheme is structured into groups of similar work types. Each group is further divided into categories that may have levels that define areas of expertise or competency.
There are currently nine groups in the scheme:
- pavement and geotechnical engineering
- maintenance and general works
- road and bridge construction
- road and bridge design
- traffic management services (consultants)
- traffic management services (contractors)
- transport and planning studies
- other professional services.
Tools and support
- VicRoads Conditions of Prequalification
- application forms and eligibility criteria
- register of prequalified contractors and consultants.
Reviewed 08 September 2023