Government organisations must plan what they want to buy and let the market know their plans. This means more Victorian businesses can get involved in supplying to government.
Forward notices for public construction
Forward notices provide information on upcoming procurement opportunities.
- works opportunities valued over $500,000 (inclusive of GST)
- construction services opportunities valued over $200,000 (inclusive of GST).
The forward notice shows:
- a brief description of the procurement
- type of procurement process
- indicative program
- capabilities that apply, like holding a certification or holding
- policies that affect the procurement.
The portal allows you subscribe to tender categories and receive alerts for advanced tender notices.
Information shown in a forward notice is subject to change or cancellation. The information included in a forward notice is for planning purposes only. It does not represent a pre-solicitation or an invitation for bids. It is not a commitment to buy the works or construction services described in the notice.
Procurement activity plans for goods and services
- lists current and future projects covered by the local Jobs First Policy
- describes local content requirements
- provides industry with early project alerts and the opportunity to register their interest in these projects.
Reviewed 22 November 2023