This contract offers stationery, hardware, furniture, kitchen appliances and other office equipment, including uniforms and non-perishable food items.
Lead agency: Department of Government Services
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-06-2015
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 11 October 2015
End date: 9 June 2024
Key benefits of this contract include:
- low prices
- discounts and rebates
- better contract conditions
- opportunities to grow contract and include social procurement benefits.
This contract covers these main areas of stationery and workplace consumables services:
- paper: photocopy, laser/desk and ink jet printers, computer and facsimile paper including both virgin paper and paper with recycled content
- ICT consumables: printer cartridges, toner cartridges, media and data storage including CDR, DVR, USB flash drives, data cartridges and other computer accessories like wireless mice, keyboards and laptop bags
- general stationery: writing tools, notebooks, notepads, hole punch, diaries, staplers, rulers, adhesives, packing tapes, stamps, calculators, correction products, cue and index cards, folders and art supplies
- filing: filing and storage equipment, labels and labelling, dividers, binding accessories, folders, clips and PVC pockets
- janitorial equipment: bathroom products, toiletries and cleaning products
- kitchen: coffee, tea, sugar, long life or non-perishable food products, table and kitchenware, kitchen appliances
- office furniture: general office furniture outside of full office fit outs
- workplace safety: personal protective equipment, personal care and hygiene, first aid products
- office machines: laminators, binding machines, shredders, whiteboards and dictation
- uniforms: general apparel.
Some product groups in this contract are non-mandatory:
- janitorial products
- kitchen products
- office furniture
- workplace safety
- office machines
What's not covered
Some goods and services do not fall into this contact because they are covered by other contracts. These include but are not limited to:
Exceptions from this contract
Regional agencies with annual spend on stationery and workplace consumables below $10,000 that purchase from a regional supplier are not obliged to use the contract.
All other agencies, including metro-based mandated agencies with annual spend on stationery and workplace consumables below $10,000, must use the contract.
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
Department Contract Managers
Reviewed 03 December 2023