This contract offers access to media strategy, planning, buying and reporting services.
Lead Organisation: Department of Government Services
Conditions of use: mandatory
Arrangement type: sole supplier
Start date: 30 May 2021
End date: 1 June 2024
Key benefits of this contract are:
- full visibility of costs
- a dedicated team of 71 staff to service whole of Victorian Government advertising requirements
- value for money
- offers services and support
- covers a range of media channels such as television, digital, print, and radio
- streamlined services covering media and dashboard reporting
- advice and analysis for individual campaigns
- communications training and seminars.
This contract covers:
- a campaign is designed to inform, educate or change behaviour of the general public
- this needs strategic planning in media and creative services to achieve set objectives.
Functional advertising services:
- functional advertising is simple and informative, and generally for immediate or short-term appearance.
Recruitment advertising services:
- 'always on' recruitment advertising and with niche or specialised platforms and publications.
What's not covered
This contract does not support standard online recruitment advertising such as vacant position advertising provided by SEEK, LinkedIn and Indeed. Direct engagement with these providers is required.
Optimum Media Direction Pty Ltd
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How buyers use this contract
Step 1: Classification of advertising types
Determine the type of advertising required and whether it is classified as 'campaign', 'functional' or 'recruitment' advertising.
Step 2: Use the brief template
Include this information in your order:
- purchase order number (where available)
- cost centre
- MAMS number (where applicable).
Step 3: Receive your quote and schedule
After the supplier checks the brief, they will provide a media schedule and quote.
The quoting process needs more time for a complex brief. If a brief is complex, the supplier assesses the time they need on a case by case basis.
Step 4: Submit a purchase order
Submit the purchase order form once your quote is approved.
Make sure you give proper authorisation. The supplier will contact you for delivery and other details.
Step 5: Invoicing
Make sure that invoices are processed efficiently, and the supplier is paid within 30 days from the date of invoice.
The supplier will email the invoice directly to accounts payable of the relevant department or the nominated contact. Please give the supplier the correct email and other contact detail.
All invoices must be accompanied by 'proof or appearance' or similar.
Step 6: Customer feedback
Buyers are encouraged to provide feedback on the performance of the supplier at the end of each activity.
Provide as much detail as possible, including buyer contact details, to ensure the best outcome. All feedback is anonymous when presented to the supplier.
Reviewed 03 April 2023