Victoria’s Social Procurement Framework
Victoria’s Social Procurement Framework governs how the Victorian Government undertakes social procurement when it procures goods, services and construction.
Social Procurement Framework Case Studies and Highlights Report
The Social Procurement Framework Case Studies and Highlights Report showcases some of the benefits of social procurement using case study examples.
Social Procurement Framework – Buyer guidance
Social Procurement Framework – Buyer guidance – Guide to key concepts explains:
- what social procurement is and why the Victorian Government is committed to social procurement
- concepts related to the Social Procurement Framework’s objectives and outcomes
- concepts related to the scope of the Social Procurement Framework
- concepts related to determining the value of individual procurement activities
- concepts related to the approaches to social procurement.
Social Procurement Framework – Buyer guidance – Guide to planning requirements sets out:
- a high-level roadmap to guide social procurement planning
- the requirement to prepare a Social Procurement Strategy
- the requirements for planning for social procurement in individual procurement activities
Social Procurement Framework – Buyer guidance – Guide to individual procurement activity requirements provides:
- a high level overview of the sourcing process of the procurement lifecycle
- guidance on incorporating social and sustainable outcomes into the sourcing phase of the procurement lifecycle
Social Procurement Framework – Buyer guidance – Guide to evaluation provides:
- guidance on incorporating Social Procurement Framework related evaluation criteria and weightings
Social procurement Framework – Buyer Guidance – Guide to contract management and reporting:
- explains how government buyers and contract managers work together in relation to suppliers’ social procurement commitments throughout the procurement lifecycle,
- outlines key activities and information that government buyers need to communicate to suppliers to ensure that contract managers can effectively manage, monitor and report on social procurement commitments,
- provides a high-level overview of social procurement reporting requirements for departments and agencies under the Social Procurement Framework.
Social procurement Framework – Buyer Guidance – Frequently asked questions answers the most often asked questions by buyers:
Tools and support
Templates supporting the Social Procurement Framework are available in the Social Procurement toolkit.
For more information about social procurement, please contact the Social Procurement team.
Reviewed 15 December 2021