Get fair and equitable access to government supply opportunities in Victoria.
General goods, services and works
Agencies advertise opportunities on a central portal - the Buying for Victoria Supplier Portal.
This portal is used to invite offers to supply:
- goods (including uniforms and personal protective equipment)
- construction works
- construction services
Use this portal to view:
- invitations to supply
- expressions of interest
- requests for tender
The list of current tender opportunities is available for review at all times.
Advance notices of opportunities for construction works and services are also published on the portal. These are available for review at all times.
Tender notices and advance notices allow suppliers to:
- identify opportunities of interest
- understand what the government is purchasing
- access contact details for further information
Suppliers need to login to the portal to be able to:
- download documents
- submit an offer electronically
Suppliers new to the portal need to register on the portal.
Suppliers that have registered on the portal can login.
Health Share Victoria is an independent government organisation that manages the buying for:
- Victorian public health services
- Victorian hospitals