Note the following administrative guidelines applicable from 1 July 2019:
These guidelines contain updated decision-making and approval requirements for labour hire and professional services use.
Buyers: Access to the register
Log in as a buyer to use the register and access templates, guides and categories (government users only).
Register as a buyer (government users only)
Key benefits of this register include:
- opportunities for IT industry to compete for business in a flexible online environment
- a user-friendly platform
- streamlined procurement process
- built-in reporting
- analytics component to track procurements over time
Some of the services covered by this register include:
- professional services for software and hosting services
- hosted services, including software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- geo-spatial data services
This register doesn’t cover contract workers, temporary staff or hardware.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the contracts portal
Step 2. Register for VendorPanel
Use this contract
Anyone using the contract portal must follow the rules of use:
Parliament, Freedom of Information and the Victorian Auditor-General's Office investigate transactions so be sure to document your entire process including advertising.
Department contract managers
Reviewed 10 December 2019