Transition from SS-04-2015 to the new fuel arrangement has commenced.
The new arrangement includes:
- a dual pricing model (better of pump discount vs weekly escalator price)
- new terms and conditions
- no transaction or monthly fees
- early payment discounts.
The panel consists of previous suppliers Ampol, BP and VIVA.
Current account holders and cards will continue to be active.
Account holders will be contacted by suppliers within 30 days to transition to the new agreement. Account holders will need to sign a new customer contract.
Bulk fuel is no longer a part of this contract.
Lead agency: Department of Government Services
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: 370
Arrangement type: Closed panel
Start date: Start 1 July 2021
End date: 30 June 2024
The key benefits of this contract are:
- discounted pricing for a wide range of fuel products
- state coverage, meaning users can buy fuel in a majority of required locations
- comprehensive reporting
- account management services.
Customers can use fuel cards in Victoria to buy:
- standard and premium unleaded petrol 91, 95 and 98
- ethanol-blended unleaded petrol E10
- standard and premium diesel
- AbBlue diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
Fuel cards can be used to buy:
- car wash (discounted at Ampol only)
- auto care.
Contact: Thomas Demos, Strategic Sales Manager, Commercial
Ampol fuel cards
New Ampol fuel cards replace current cards. Current cards will stop working on 7 December 2021.
Ampol is distributing new fuel cards to current card holders.
Start using your new Ampol fuel cards now and dispose of all old fuel cards.
Contact: Neelesh Patil, Fleet Sales Lead
VIVA Energy Australia
Contact: Bryce Richardson, Key Account Manager, Cards and Transport
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How buyers use this contract
Buyers using this contract must follow the rules of use:
Step 1: Find the card you need
Step 2: Seek approval
If you decide to join the contract, seek Agency approval.
Step 3: Contact the category manager
Step 4: Contact the supplier
Arrange fuel card with the supplier.
Reviewed 31 March 2023