Welcome to the Supplier Hub
This central online environment will make it easier for suppliers to engage and do business with the Victorian Government.
By registering with the Supplier Hub, suppliers can:
- provide government buyers from all departments with the most up to date business information
- provide accreditation, certifications, and insurance documents
- nominate key contacts to stay up to date
- access online training tutorials and frequently asked questions
- find extra help
Implementation will be staggered with state purchase contracts progressively captured from July 2023.
All businesses will be eligible to access the Supplier Hub including:
- registered Australian businesses with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- sole traders
- international businesses
Information required to register
To register a business with Supplier Hub, provide the following information:
- ABN or Australian Tax Office statement by a supplier form
- legal business name
- country of registration
- primary contact email
- business representative details
Once the account is active, suppliers will have the opportunity to enrich each profile with more information – elevating the profile for buyers and making it easier to find in a search.
How to register
Follow these steps to register:
To learn more about the registration process, visit the registration page which provides detailed instructions and guidance to help suppliers.
Tools and support
Reviewed 09 August 2023