A register of suppliers for buying servers, storage and network equipment including maintenance and support.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number:
Arrangement type: Register
Start date: 01/07/2014
End date: TBC
Buyers: Access to the register
Log in to view details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
Key benefits of this contract include:
- easy access to multiple suppliers
- a simple, streamlined online platform
This contract covers these main areas of IT Infrastructure:
- servers, storage and network equipment
- maintenance and support of new and legacy equipment
- installation and training
The out of scope services include:
- cloud related services
- goods and services under other Information and Communication Technology State Purchase Contracts
Suppliers wishing to become registered are to follow these steps:
- Create a supplier profile
- Upload the required insurance documents
- Complete and upload the IT Infrastructure Register Supplier Application Form below
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1: Register for the VendorPanel platform
The platform allows government buyers to engage with prequalified suppliers.
The supplier pre-qualification process is simple. The supplier must:
1. accept the IT Infrastructure Pre-qualification terms and the Purchase Order Terms and Conditions;
2. complete and sign/witness the application form -- and once they have created their VendorPanel profile (see below), submit the completed application form to DPC for assessment (on VendorPanel, this can be submitted as a 'qualification');
3. create a supplier profile on VendorPanel via this IT Infrastructure Supplier Registration Link;
4. activate and populate their VendorPanel profile with the required information:
- provide a valid Australian Business Name and ABN or ACN;
- include the contact details of an Australian-based primary contact person / admin;
- include a description of their business which must be longer than a single line (they can copy and paste from their website if appropriate);
- include a link to a fully functional website that government buyers can access to read more about their business;
- attach current Certificates of Currency for Public Liability Insurance (minimum threshold is $10m AUD per claim), Product Liability Insurance (minimum threshold is $5m AUD per claim) and Professional Liability/Indemnity insurance (minimum threshold is $5m AUD in aggregate); and
- include any other details required by the VendorPanel platform (e.g. choosing their Categories under the Register).
Step 2: Choose a supplier
There is no restriction on the number of suppliers you can choose.
Every supplier must apply minimum discount levels, but pricing can be negotiated and agreed.
Step 3: Use a purchase order form
You must use the IT infrastructure register purchase order form every time you purchase new hardware or services.
How to use this contract
Buyers should use the supplier application form.
Supplier application form supporting documents.
Review the frequently asked question which provides answers to questions most often asked by buyers.
Reviewed 14 August 2020