This contract offers a supplier for buying and servicing Microsoft enterprise products. This includes the Office suite, Yammer, Teams, cloud storage and database management such as SQL server, Windows Server, Project and Visio.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: DPC-ICT-04-2020
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 April 2020
End date: 31 March 2023
Key benefits include:
- a common system across the entire government
- flexibility for transferring or changing licences
- higher mobility
- multiple devices for every person
- identity management and security
- collaboration over Yammer enterprise
- online service teams for cloud products
This contract covers main areas of Microsoft services:
- Microsoft enterprise products including Office 365, Windows, SQL server, Windows Server, Project, Visio, Azure, Microsoft Intune, Dynamics CRM, Teams and Yammer
- both Office 365 E3 and E5 versions, including the secure productive enterprise product which includes extra security features
- a cloud-based click to run deployment model.
ABN: 31 010 545 267
Address: Level 4, 55 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank, VIC, 3006
Contact name: George De Bono
Role: Manager – Licensing Solutions, Victoria & Tasmania
Note: Include in any emails
Microsoft Operations Pte Limited
Agencies can negotiate their own terms with Microsoft directly.
How buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How buyers use this contract
Buyers must follow the rules of use when using this contract.
Step 1: Understand your data obligations
Buyers must follow all relevant data and security laws.
Before using the contract conduct a privacy and risk assessment.
Step 2: Products as a service
Before using enterprise desktop products ‘as a service’ contact the Agency's services manager.
Reviewed 20 December 2021