The IT Infrastructure register is an open register. Suppliers may apply to join at any time.
There is no restriction on the number of suppliers listed in the register.
How suppliers apply to join this register
Step 1: Read the terms of engagement
- purchase order terms and conditions
- pre-qualification terms (in the supplier application form).
Step 2: Complete the application form
Complete the application form. Sign and witness the application form.
Collect current and valid insurance certificates for the application process:
- Public Liability insurance – coverage amount must be at least $5 million (Australian Dollars) per claim.
- Product Liability insurance – coverage amount must be at least $5 million (Australian Dollars) per claim.
- Professional Indemnity or Errors and Omissions insurance - coverage amount must be at least $2 million (Australian Dollars) in aggregate.
Pricing information is not required at this stage. Provide minimum discount levels for selected categories. Supplier may describe the price as a part of its profile under experience and qualifications.
Step 3: Commit to the register terms of engagement
As part of the application process suppliers must commit to:
- enter the purchase order terms and conditions
- provide and update insurance information
- provide and update supplier details.
Step 4: Create your supplier profile
Create a supplier profile on the eProcurement platform.
Provide the following:
- entity name
- business number (ABN, ACN or foreign registration number)
- primary contact and the administrator of the profile
- a business description which includes:
- this section is important as buyers use it in their pre-market searches and analyses)
- select the categories of interest
- upload the completed application form (this can be submitted as a qualification item)
- upload current and valid insurance certificates (these can be submitted as compliance items).
Step 5: Application review process
Applications are reviewed within two business days.
Additional information may be requested.
Suppliers will be advised of the result of an application.
Approved suppliers are prequalified and can start providing services as requested.
Registration and application questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6: Invitation process
- review the register
- select suitable suppliers.
Suppliers will receive a notification inviting them to review the buyer’s request.
Step 7: Engagement process
The purchase order confirms the contract between the buyer and the supplier.
The buyer will prepare the purchase order. A purchase order must be signed by both buyer and supplier for each purchase.
Step 8: Update supplier profile
Suppliers must update the businesses profiles on the procurement platform, including:
- contact details
- insurance certificates of currency.
Suppliers may change the categories of service.
Failure to keep profile information and documentation updated may result in removal from the register.
Conditions of membership to this register
Suppliers must read and accept the IT Infrastructure Prequalification Terms (Attachment E of the application form).
Completion and submission of the application form is confirmation that the supplier has read and accepted the Prequalification Terms.
Reviewed 04 May 2022