This contract supplies Citrix software, hardware, technical support, professional services and training.
Lead organisation: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-13-2010
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 October 2018
End date: 1 October 2023
The key benefits of this contract are:
- discounts and pricing benefits
- virtual desktop environments
- an easy way to purchase goods and services
- access for any level of government
You can buy the following goods and services using this contract:
- licences for Citrix software
- software, including updates and new releases
- consulting services, technical support, education and training
- reporting on licensing, sales, trends, technology directions and customer satisfaction
Name: Citrix Systems Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
ABN: 37 078 874 530
Address: Level 32/367 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact name: Madonna Derks
Role: Enterprise Relationship Manager
Citrix sells through channel partners, but those channel partners are not part of the contract.
How Buyers join this contract
Buyers need to request access to the confidential information system to join this contract.
How Buyers use this contract
Step 1. Find the products you need
Get contract and pricing information through the contracts portal.
Step 2. Get internal approval
Seek internal approval from relevant financial delegate.
Step 3. Fill out a purchase order
Only use the official form to send a purchase order to Citrix.
Step 4. Wait for Citrix approval
Citrix will send a signed purchase order form back when the contract is accepted.
Reviewed 07 September 2022