This contract supplies Citrix software, hardware, technical support, professional services and training.
Lead organisation: Department of Government Services
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-13-2010
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 October 2018
End date: 31 December 2023
The key benefits of this contract are:
- discounts and pricing benefits
- virtual desktop environments
- an easy way to purchase goods and services
- access for any level of government.
You can buy the following goods and services using this contract:
- cloud and subscription based licence software
- consulting services, technical support, education and training
- reporting on licensing, sales, trends, technology directions and customer satisfaction.
Name: Citrix Systems Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
ABN: 37 078 874 530
Address: Level 32/367 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact name: Mark Deakin
Role: Account Executive - Victoria
Citrix sells through channel partners, but those channel partners are not part of the contract.
How Buyers join this contract
The process to access this contract has changed.
Buyers need to request access to the Digital Marketplace to join this contract.
How Buyers use this contract
Step 1. Find the products you need
Step 2. Get internal approval
Seek internal approval from relevant financial delegate.
Step 3. Fill out a purchase order
Only use the official form to send a purchase order to Citrix.
Step 4. Wait for Citrix approval
Citrix will send a signed purchase order form back when the contract is accepted.
Reviewed 20 October 2023